Off-road feeling in a new dimension
– The all-terrain tire from General Tire is called Grabber AT. It provides a strong grip and excellent handling, both off and on the road.
– Outstanding traction and excellent steering performance off-road
– High grip in muddy terrain
– Robust tread pattern even in rough terrain
– Long lasting in rough conditions
High comfort and low riding noise
– Best aquaplaning performance
Outstanding traction and excellent steering performance off-road
– The Grabber AT transfers the forces from the engine so directly that both the off-road and steering response are outstanding.
High grip in muddy terrain
– The tire is able to clean itself. This means the Grabber AT always grips extremely well on muddy terrain.
Robust tread pattern even in rough terrain
– In order to achieve optimum transfer o forces the tyre is very rigid and yet flexible enough to prevent cuts and chips. Even under harsh conditions the tyre remains robust.
Long lasting rough conditions
– The tread design prevents stones from getting in the tread. The tyre is durable even when put under heavy strain on rough terrain.
Quiet and comfortable
– The road noise is pleasantly quiet and the tire runs comfortable over the ground
High protection against aquaplaning
– Grooves and sipes channel water from the tread and minimize the aquaplaning risk.