For aggressive all-terrain drivingThe best on/off-road tire for 4×4 vehicles, the Dynapro AT-m employs a tough pattern design and block structure to overcome any road.
– Rugged Puncture Resistance: Wraparound tread gives tire a rugged look and guards against cuts, bruises and impact breaks. Affords outstanding traction, especially in muddy or snowy conditions.
– Tread Pattern: The sharp edge patterned after tiger’s teeth creates an aggressive, bold look balanced block design.
– Wave Kerf: Deep two step sipes extend tread life and increases performance on wet road
– Deep Depth Tiered Side Groove: Precise & Stable Cornering The tiered groove is applied, which makes a moving angle of the tread block smaller compared to the conventional non-tiered groove when cornering, to secure safer cornering running performance.
– Stone Ejector: Stone ejectors in the center and shoulder grooves help prevent tire damage from stones or external impacts. Also enhances handling confidence
– Scallop Grooves: The Scallop grooves between the tread blocks increase the tire’s biting edges to enhance traction off-road.
– Angled Side Groove: Enhances wet traction has self-cleaning capabilities – Zig zag Block Edge: Provides superb grip in wet, icy and dry conditions.
– Wide Tread: The footprint has been enlarged (7-8% increase more than comparable products) to resist uneven wear while providing the best grip and acceleration under all road conditions
– Rim Flange Protector: Guards expensive wheels from accidental curb damage.
– Reinforced Under-Tread Gauge: Helps to prevent internal damage from impacts sustained when off the road.
– Thick Sidewall Rubber Gauge: Helps to minimize damage from off-road impact
– Reinforced Carcass: Improved or Improves hill climbing and steering stability both on and off the road.
– Jointless Bead Wire: Prevents bead separation when driving off-road on low air pressure.